Elation soon gave way to "Oh my God I'm DYING!!!" It wasnt that I was sick but I got so so huge so fast. My pregnancy was awful. My body could not keep up with my ever growing baby boy. As a result I started to faint daily which meant I had to stay out of work and I couldnt drive.
The lonliness and sadness set in, I was housebound and huge. Not only that but my then 3 year old had very challenging behaiour which I just could not cope with. I fought the whole time with my man and felt so depressed all of the time. The stress was unbearable and the pregnancy seemed to go on forever. At 37 weeks I quite literally went into my hospital check up in agony and desperation and said....."get this baby out of me" and I cried up in that doctors face. I will never forget that day when he said to me, come in Monday and we will induce you.
And that is what I did!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment